- MOLNIJA 3602 pocket watch from Russia
- Deer motif
- 15 ruby ??stones, manual wind, anchor escapement
- Heavy chrome-plated brass housing
- A wonderful collector's item!
A rare Russian mechanical pocket watch branded "MOLNIJA" GOST 10733-98
A real collector's item made from old stock items (NOS, New Old Stock). Mechanical quality movement as it is no longer produced in this price range these days.
Year of manufacture: 2008
The original MOLNIJA papers with a short instruction manual are in Russian.
3602 Molnija caliber, manual wind, 15 jewels, Breguet spiral balance, balance escapement oscillation 18000, power reserve when fully wound: 38+ hours
Time display: hours / minutes / seconds
INDICATORS | SHOW:
Small seconds at position 6
Heavy case made of chrome-plated brass, Ø 50mm, height 4.6mm
DIAL in 3 VARIANTS:
1. Dial: silver, hands: blued, numerals / indices: black & Roman, logo Molnija and inscription "Made in Russia" in Cyrillic
2. Dial: white, hands: black, numerals / indices: black & Arabic, Molnija logo and "Made in Russia" inscription in Cyrillic
3. Dial: silver, hands: black, digits / indices: black & Roman, logo Molnija and inscription "Made in Russia" in Cyrillic
The Molnija 3602, which was produced for almost fifty years, between 1960 and 2008.
It goes back to the Cortebert 616 produced in Switzerland in the 30s / 40s, the machines of which were probably then sold to Russia.
In the course of time, this work has been modified several times, above all the construction height has increased by over a millimeter, and the decoration became more and more economical, until at the end almost no decorative cuts or other decorations were applied.